Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2ND ANNUAL KARMA KIDS TEACHER TRAINING






I was so happy to be able to offer the Karma Kids Children's Yoga Teacher Training with Shari for the 2nd year in a row. I thoroughly enjoyed my 2nd time around as much as my first and am very pleased that some of the Moksha instructors were able to complete the training this year and last!

It has been such a joy for me to teach and share yoga with kids in such a fun, creative and playful way. It never ceases to amaze me at how much children enjoy yoga and really retain it and use it. It is such a gift to be able to share this practice with them at such an early age and I am so blessed to be able to be a part of the yoga seed or light that is planted within each of them.

If you weren't able to make it this year, no worries, Karma Kids will be back again next year!

No comments: